2017MDC Raffle Options
Complete the registration form to reserve your dinner & ticket packages for the 2017 Bend OHA Mule Deer Classic. Space will be limited to 350 so make your reservation early to guarantee a spot. Send your registration in by February 11,2017 and receive an entry in the Early Bird Drawing. Everyone attending the banquet (over 16 years old) will receive a ticket for the Mule Deer Classic Event Drawing. All youth, ages 6-16, attending the banquet will receive a ticket for the MDC Spike Drawing with a chance to win a Mossberg.22LRAutoloading Blaze Rifle. Youth, five years and younger, will receive a ticket for the MDC Yearling Drawing. Join or renew your OHA membership at the banquet or show that you are a life member or pledged life member and be entered in the New Member Drawing or Life MemberDrawing.
The following raffles tickets are available for advance purchase. Each raffle has a limited number of tickets available. Any tickets not reserved in advance will be available for purchase at the banquet.
· Safe of Guns Raffle:Cannon Executive 42 gun, electronic , 60 minute fire rated safe or the choice of one of the following firearms; Kimber Montana S/S .300 win mag, Remington 700 ADL 7mm mag w/ 4X12 scope, Ruger M77R MK1 in .338 win mag, DPMS Oracle A-15 .223/5.56, Tikka T-3 S/S .300 win mag , Howa Legacy 6.5X55 Hogue stock and 4X12 scope, or a Springfield Armory XD Mod 2 in a .40 S&W. Only 175 tickets are available at $45 each or a ticket package at $50, which includes $60 worth of general raffle tickets.
· Elk Camp Raffle: This is a card raffle fora 14x16 wall tent (made by Davis Tent and Awning), steel wood-burning stove by Cylinder Stoves of Utah, table, chairs, cot, and other camp items. (Valued over $1800.) Only 156 tickets (cards) available for $20 each.
· Les Schwab sponsored Gun Raffle: Remington 700 long range 7mm mag Maximum of 200 tickets are available for $10 each or 3/$25. (value $862)
· Varmint Raffle: Tikka T-3 Lite .223Stainless Steel with a Fluted barrel and a Zeiss Terra 4x12x40scope all in camo. A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold for $10 each or 3 for $25. (Value $1300.) Sponsored by Bend Family Dentistry.
· Centerfire Gunworks Custom Rifle Build: In this raffle the winner chooses the caliber and type of rifle; hunting, varmint, long range,or target. With McMillan stock, Hart, Bartlein, or Brux custom barrel (fluted barrel extra) , Stiller action, Timney trigger, SMR muzzlebrake, 4-16X42 Huskamaw Blue Diamond scope with Talley rings (range compensating turrets available for $50) Coated by Commercial Ceramic Coating.Built by Centerfire Gunworks(Value $4999) Tickets $50 ea - 250 maximum sold.
Other Raffle opportunities that will be available at the banquet include the following:
· Special Raffle: Tickets for the Special Raffle, a Ruger American 30-06 w/camo stockare included in the bonus dinner packages. Add’l tickets can be purchased at the banquet for $20 each. Maximum 400 tickets available ($489 value).
· Rose Raffle: Buy your sweetheart a rose and a chance to win a Las Vegas get away . A maximum of 100 roses will be sold at $10 each ($570 value). Sponsored by We Cut Concrete.
· Charles Beckley Scholarship Raffle: This raffle raises funds for college scholarships in honor of Charles Beckley, who passed away in 2004. The featured item is a Ruger Mark II M77R .300 win mag w/ 4X12 scope .A maximum number of 200 tickets will be available for $10 each or 3/$25 ($979 value).
· Key Auction Prize: Five items in the live and silent auction will be designated as key items. The high bidder on each of these items will receive a key for a one-in-five chance of winning a Springfield Armory XDM .45 ACP ($679 value).
· Sportsman’s Warehouse Raffle: A Mossberg Silver Reserve II 12 gauge O/U shot gun will be offered in this raffle. A total of 300 tickets will be sold for $10 each or 3/$25($736 value).
· 5-Minute Raffle:Raffle tickets will be sold for a period of only five minutesoffering a chance to win aKimber Micro 9mm pistolpkg with Crimson Trace laser grips. A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold for $10 each ($790 value).
· Youth Upland Hunt Raffle:Portable shooting bench and a Savage 93r17 .17HMR with accutrigger, ceramic coated and 3x9 scope. Sponsored by Commercial Ceramics. A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold at $10each or 3/$25. (value $599)